Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mes clapotis est finis!!

Yes! I am a proven knitting sprinter! My new Addi turbos were my best friends, slipping each stitch so beautifully smoothly and easily. Without them, I'd still be clicking away no doubt.

I happily finished off the last rows while watching episodes of "The Brief" on DVD. Maybe it's an occupational hazard, but I adore Henry Farmer! Of course, I sit there muttering "that would NEVER happen; as if you'd EVER ask that question!; object, object!; that's not admissible!" but that's all part of the fun, isn't it? My version of yelling armchair advice to referees.

My clappy was blocked this morning and is now lying saucily spreadeagled on towels on the dining room floor, beckoning me to wear her soon. I had an outdoor brunch to go to today and it would have been perfect!

Photos to come, been somewhat busy with work, baby and, of course, knitting. Will someone come and do my housework so I can knit socks?

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I knew you'd do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations -looking forward to seeing it! What a shame you couldn't wear it to the brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you!!!!! I can't wait to see it. I was just bemoaning the housework thing about half an hour ago, thinking I wish someone would come do mine so I can scrapbook! LOL

    ReplyDelete